I am no longer in jail! After many, many months of confinement, I was released. Now, I have decided to devote the rest of my life to helping both current and former victims of terrible German actions. I have now officially opened the largest house in all of Holland to use as a temporary home for Jews without a place to stay or way to earn money. They can stay as long as they need, as long as they have a purpose. I believe that this is a very good way to get scarred Jews back on their feet. This was Betsie's dream for us once we got out of the German camp. It is just too bad that she couldn't be here today to witness this grand event. I am trying not to seem too depressed while I introduce the new guests to the house. It is still an amazing day for me.
This is the very last post that I shall ever make on this blog. The purpose of this was to show people the tragedies that happened to me during the Holocaust. Now that I am out of German confinement, I have no reason to continue this blog. There for, I bid all of my current viewers farewell. I hope that you all can make well with your life, and I hope that you will use the things that I have written for you and put them to good use.
No comments:
Post a Comment